CrossFit Felix loves when people Drop-In. All we ask is that you abide by our simple rules to make sure everyone stays safe, happy, and fit!
- Drop-In hours. For our out of state drop-ins, we are able to accommodate your visit to our morning 5am, 6am, 7am, and 8am classes, as well as our 4:30pm, 5:30pm, 6:30pm, and 7:30pm evening classes. You may also join us at anytime on both Saturday and Sunday. Please note, if you register to drop-in at our 9am or 12noon class Monday through Friday, we will regrettably have to turn you away and will refund your money. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. Note: You can come to any class you like except 9am and 12noon.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled class. This will allow us time to show you around the gym, sign a waiver, and settle up.
- As much as we would like to accommodate everyone, we do require at least three (3) months prior CrossFit experience.
- Out of respect for our current athletes who do pay a monthly membership, our out of state drop-in fee is $20 per class.
- We have a 100% NO DROP policy. This means that you cannot drop any weights at anytime. Side note, we do have drop pads if needed.
- We do not accommodate folks from out of town doing their own programming. Sorry, it's too messy.
- This last rule applies to out of state Drop-Ins ONLY. Note that we are in downtown Seattle, and everything we do is on-line, even our waiver. So if you don't pre-register for class, and in turn sign the waiver, we will charge you $50 for your drop-in. This money will go towards our favorite charity St. Jude's Children's Hospital to help better the lives of children in need, But trust me, if you think you are going to walk through this door to workout, and you are not pre-registered for class, your drop-in will truly be $50. "This last rule is for out of state drop-ins only and not applicable to in state family.
Things you should know about your drop-in in advance!!!
- As a drop-in, we want you to feel like you are WODing in your own box at home. So all drop-ins get to pick the music during their workouts. Yes this is an actual rule. All we ask is that you please please please don't pick any Country music. For heaven sake no Country music.
- If you visit us during the week, we will usually have a fresh basket of apples and bananas for you to munch on after your WOD.
- Yes we have shirts. As a box that receives some 250+ drop-ins per month, ya, '250 of your guys,' we know that picking up a shirt during your visit is a top priority. Our shirts are only $20. So come and show that Felix support.
- If you plan to visit us for an additional day, please leave your wallet at home. We are happy to charge you for your first visit as it does help us to keep the lights on. But if you plan to join us for a second day, we would love to have you as our guest. No charge.
- Lastly, if you did not read these rules, and you decided to drop in anyways, there is a burpee penalty. There is 1 burpee added to the counter for each person that hasn't read the drop-in policy. And the counter keeps rising. So great job, no burpees for you :)
One final note:
With over 250 drop-ins per month, we also receive some 5-10 additional emails every day. So NO, we aren't going to respond to your email. You're a CrossFitter, suck it up and just get your ass in here :)
If you are cool with our 6 simple rules at the top, we would love to have you join us for a class and give you a great CrossFit experience at our gym. Click on the link below, choose your class and sign up! If you still have questions, click on the contact link below and ask away. We look forward to having you join us.