DROP-IN POLICY & REGISTRATION
CrossFit Felix loves when people Drop-In. All we ask is that you abide by our simple rules to make sure everyone stays safe, happy, and fit!
- Drop-In hours. For our out of state drop-ins, we are able to accommodate your visit to all our morning classes, as well as all our evening classes. You may also join us at anytime on both Saturday and Sunday. Please note, if you register to drop-in at ANY of our classes Monday through Friday, we have a 100% NO DROP policy. This means that you cannot drop any weights at anytime. Side note, we do have drop pads/crash pads if needed.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled class. This will allow us time to show you around the gym, meet and greet, and get situated.
- As much as we would like to accommodate everyone, we do require at least three (3) months prior CrossFit experience.
- Out of respect for our current athletes who do pay a monthly membership, our out of state drop-in fee is $25 per class. However, if you plan to stay for the week, we do offer a 1 week unlimited pass that expires 1 week from the purchase date. If you are a regular traveling visitor, we also offer punch cards with no expiration dates that will save you more.
- We do not accommodate folks from out of town doing their own programming during Open Gym. We apologize for the inconvenience. Our Saturday Open Gym is a MisFit Blog training session and not a coached class. We do require that you if you choose to join us, you have at least a few years of competition training experience.
- This last rule applies to out of state Drop-Ins ONLY. Note that we are in downtown Seattle, and everything we do is on-line, even our waiver. So if you don't pre-register for class, and in turn sign the waiver, you unfortunately not be able to attend the current class and will have to wait until the next one.
Things you should know about your drop-in in advance!!!
- As a drop-in, we want you to feel like you are WODing in your own box at home. So all drop-ins get to pick the music during their workouts. Yes this is an actual rule. All we ask is that you please please please don't pick any Country music. For heaven sake no Country music.
- Please don't forget to bring comfortable workout clothes and shoes, and if you need one, a water bottle. We do have water bottles to purchase if you have forgotten yours.
- Lastly, we have shirts. As a box that receives some 250+ drop-ins per month, ya, '250 of your guys,' we know that picking up a shirt during your visit is a top priority. Our shirts are only $20. So come and show that Felix support.
One final note:
With over 250 drop-ins per month, we also receive some 5-10 additional emails every day. So please give allow us 24 hours to respond to any emails.
If you are cool with our 6 simple rules at the top, we would love to have you join us for a class and give you a great CrossFit experience at our gym. Click on the link below, choose your class and sign up! If you still have questions, click on the contact link below and ask away. We look forward to having you join us.